Quickly search all emails sent to the sender of selected email in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
In Outlook, if you want to search and find all emails that sent to a specific person, how can you quickly solve it? In this article, I will introduce the Emails to the sender utility of Kutools for Outlook to help you quickly get it done.
You can quickly search all emails sent to the sender of selected email in Outlook as follows.
1. Select the email you will search all emails sent to its sender, then click Kutools > Search > Emails to the sender. See screenshot:
2. Then the sender’s email address of the selected email is added to the Search box automatically. And all emails sent to this email address are searched out and listed in the mailing list. See screenshot:
(1) Emails are searched in all mailboxes by default. You can manually change the search scope as you need.
(2) You can also search emails that are sent to the sender of the selected email as follows: (1) right click the email; (2) select Find Related (Kutools) > By sender > Emails to the sender.
Kutools for Outlook includes 100+ powerful features and tools for Microsoft Outlook. Free to try with no limitation in 60 days. Download the free trial now!
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.