To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 8 months agoGood day,
You need to move all your templates from the old computer to the new one with below path.
If you are using Kutools AutoText, please remember to export all autotest entries for back up.
How to create and use templates in Outlook?
If you are fed up with editing the same email over and over again, there is a way for you to get rid of this annoying repeat by using Outlook templates. You can enhance your work efficiency while using you created templates. The following instruction will help you:
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
1. After launch you outlook, create your email by clicking Home > New Email. See screenshot:
2. Compose your email.
3. Then click File > Save as after you finish composing your email.
4. When a dialog popping up, select your aim folder and name you file. In Save as type, select Outlook Template option from the drop-down list box. Finally click Save. See screenshot:
5. You will see an outlook template is created.
6. Now, it is time to use the template. If you don’t see the Developer tab showing on the Outlook ribbon, go to File tab, click Option > Customize ribbon. On the right pane, check the Developer box. Then click OK button.
7. Go to the Developer tab, click Choose Form.
8. In the showing up dialog, select your created template aim location from the Look In drop-down box. And then click Browse button to find the template file. After select it, click Open button to open it. See screenshot:
9. A new mail will be created after you clicking the Open button.
After installing Kutools for Outlook, the Auto Text utility will help you quickly save your email content as auto text entry (quick parts), and use it as template in the future.
Create a new message with clicking New E-mail button under Home tab. In the new message window, you can see the Auto Text pane locates on the right side of the Outlook window.
1. Type the email content you want to save as template for future use. Select the content and then click the button. See screenshot:
2. In the Auto Text dialog box, type a name for this auto text in the Name box, create a new category as you need, and then click the Add button.
3. Now the auto text entry is created and listed in the Kutools pane under the AutoText tab. Click this entry, it will be inserted to the email body immediately.
If you want to have a free trial of this utility, please go to free download the software first, and then go to apply the operation according above steps.
Kutools for Outlook includes 20+ powerful features and tools for Microsoft Outlook. Free to try with no limitation in 45 days. Download the free trial now!
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 8 months agoI switched computers and lost all of my templates. Is there a way to import or re-upload without creating new ones?
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoNice article, I have created a email template and signature thorough outlook, which are working fine. If the emails are try to opened through an email app ( on mobile device androind and iphone) all the formating is going worng format. after that hired emailchopper (www.emailchopper.com) custom email template designe company, They have created awesome email template for me.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agobetween step 4 and 8 you assume that the file was moved from the \template folder to the \desktop. may wish to edit to show this.