How to export contacts from Outlook to Excel spreadsheet?
Exporting Outlook contacts to a file is an easy way for you to import the contact file into other applications. You can get rid of typing the same contact information over and over again by using the following method.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.
1. After launch your outlook, click File > Options. See screenshot:
2. When the Outlook Options window popup, click Advanced. In the right pane, click Export button.
3. In the Import and Export Wizard dialog, select Export to a file option, and then click Next button.
4. Select Microsoft Excel 97-2003, then click Next button. See screenshot:
5. Under the Select folder to export from, select Contacts option, then click Next to continue.
6. Under Save exported file as, click Browse button to select a destination folder.
7. In the File name column, type a name for the file. And then click OK button. After clicking OK button, it returns to the previous window, click Next, See screenshot:
8. If you want to manually customize the map by yourself, click Map Custom Fileds button. See screenshot:
9. If you don’t like the default setting, click on the Clear Map button to remove all the values on the right pane. And then you should choose your own value from the left pane. Just like the instructions giving in the dialog box: you need to drag the values from the source file on the left, and drop them on the appropriate destination field on the right. When finish setting, click on OK button.
10. Then it turns to the previous window, click on Finish button. Now, an Excel file with outlook contacts information is created.
20+ Powerful Tools and Features for Outlook 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / Office 365:
Compatible with Outlook 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / Office 365 (32/64);
Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 / 8 / 10, Windows Server 2003/2008, Citrix System and Windows Terminal (Remote Desktop) Server;
Free trial without feature limitation in 45 days!