How to export contacts from Outlook to Excel spreadsheet?
Exporting Outlook contacts to a file is an easy way for you to import the contact file into other applications. You can get rid of typing the same contact information over and over again by using the following method.
1. After launch your outlook, click File > Options. See screenshot:
2. When the Outlook Options window popup, click Advanced. In the right pane, click Export button.
3. In the Import and Export Wizard dialog, select Export to a file option, and then click Next button.
4. Select Microsoft Excel 97-2003, then click Next button. See screenshot:
5. Under the Select folder to export from, select Contacts option, then click Next to continue.
6. Under Save exported file as, click Browse button to select a destination folder.
7. In the File name column, type a name for the file. And then click OK button. After clicking OK button, it returns to the previous window, click Next, See screenshot:
8. If you want to manually customize the map by yourself, click Map Custom Fileds button. See screenshot:
9. If you don’t like the default setting, click on the Clear Map button to remove all the values on the right pane. And then you should choose your own value from the left pane. Just like the instructions giving in the dialog box: you need to drag the values from the source file on the left, and drop them on the appropriate destination field on the right. When finish setting, click on OK button.
10. Then it turns to the previous window, click on Finish button. Now, an Excel file with outlook contacts information is created.
If you are working in Outlook 2013/2016, the steps will be much easier.
1. Click File > Open&Export > Import/Export.
2. In the Import and Export Wizard, select Export to a file, click Next.
3. Select Comma Separated Values from the list box, click Next.
4. Select the contacts folder you want to export to a sheet in the Export to a file dialog. Click Next.
5. Click Browse to select a folder to place the new sheet which will contains contacts, and give it a name. Click OK > Next > Finish.
Then the contacts have been exported as csv file.
6. Open the csv file which you have create just now, click File > Save As and select Excel Workbook from Save as type drop down list in the Save As dialog. Click Save.
Now the contacts have been exported to a sheet.
Save or Export Multiple emails to other fomat files(PDF/HTML/WORD/EXCEL) in Outlook
|Sometimes, you may want to save or export the emails to a folder as other format files, such as PDF, Word or Excel files in Outlook. In Outlook, neither of the Save as and Export function can handle this job. However, Kutools for Outlook's Save as file utility can export multiple emails to a folder as files with multiple formats at once time . Click for 60 days free trial!|
|Kutools for Outlook: with dozens of handy Outlook add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days.|
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.