How to add check marks in emails in Outlook?
Normally check mark symbols are used to indicate the concept of "Yes" or "No", which are quite notably and clear in your documents. In some case, you may need to add check mark symbols in your email messages. However, how to insert ones? The following steps will help you insert the check mark symbols in an email message in Outlook with ease.
Insert checkmarks into message body:
In Outlook, you can insert checkmarks into message body by using Symbol feature, but, if you have Kutools for Outlook, with its AutoText feature, you can add all kinds of symbols into the pane, and reuse them at anytime.
Kutools for Outlook: with more than 20+ handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days. Download and try the free trial now!
To add check mark symbols in an email message in Microsoft Outlook, please do as following:
1. Click the Symbol button under the Insert tab, and then select More Symbols item from the drop down list, see screenshot:
2. In the Symbol dialog box, select the Wingdings item in the Font drop down menu, then drag and move the vertical scroll bar to the bottom, and then you will get the four check mark symbols. see screenshot:
3. Then select one of the four check mark symbols, and click the Insert button, the selected check mark symbol inserted in the email message immediately. You can insert as many check mark symbols as you need without closing the Symbol dialog box, see screenshot:
4. After inserting the checkmarks, click the Close button.
The Auto Text Pane utility of Kutools for Outlook is a trick to help you quickly find out the check marks and insert them at ease.
|Kutools for Outlook : with more than 20 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days.|
1. Get into the Message window, and click the Kutools > Pane to activate the Auto Text pane.
2. After ativating the AutoText pane, put the cursor to the place where you want to insert the checkmark, and then choose Symbol option in the left pane, then select the checkmark symbol that you want to insert, and click to insert it into the message. See screenshot:
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agohghfdfdfdf fdf f df hghfdfdfdf fdf f dfhghfdfdfdf fdf f dfhghfdfdfdf fdf f dfhghfdfdfdf fdf f dfhghfdfdfdf fdf f dfhghfdfdfdf fdf f dfhghfdfdfdf fdf f dfhghfdfdfdf fdf f df
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoHi Great Article thanks. I found some more character inputs on mailtick.com