How to always reply emails from specific account in Outlook?
By default, Outlook replies emails through the account which the emails have received. If you have multiple email accounts but just want to reply emails with a specific account, what can you do? With this tutorial, you can learn several tricks for always replying emails from specific account in Outlook.
With VBA code, you can easily reply emails from a specific account in Outlook as follows.
1. Select an email that you want to reply to.
2. Please press Alt + F11 to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications dialog box.
3. Expand the Project1 > Microsoft Outlook Objects by double-clicking them. And then double click the ThisOutlookSession to open the VbaProject.OTM dialog box.
4. Copy and paste the below VBA code into the dialog box.
VBA: always reply emails from specific account in Outlook.
Public Sub ReplyBySpecAccount() Dim oAccount As Outlook.Account Dim oMail As Outlook.MailItem For Each oAccount In Application.Session.Accounts If oAccount.DisplayName = "your account name" Then Set oMail = Application.ActiveExplorer.Selection(1).Reply oMail.SendUsingAccount = oAccount oMail.Display End If Next End Sub
5. After pasting the above VBA code into the dialog box, please replace the “your account name” with the specific email account which you want always reply from. See screenshot:
6. And then press F5 key to run the VBA code.
7. After running the VBA code, a RE-Message window will pop up automatically with the specific account showing in the From field, please compose the email and then click Send button to send it.
Note: This VBA code have successfully tested in Outlook 2007, 2010 and 2013, but don’t carry out in Exchange 2007 and 2010.
If you are not familiar with VBA, Kutools for Outlook -- a handy addin tool with more than 20 useful functions, can quickly and easily help you get it done
|Kutools for Outlook, Includes powerful features and tools for Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010 and Office 365.
Free install Kutools for Outlook, and then do as below steps:
1. Enable Outlook, and click Kutools > Options in the Options group. See screenshot:
2. In the Options dialog, under Reply tab, check Always reply with default account in Account section. See screenshot:
3. Click OK to close the dialog, and from right now, you always use the default email address to reply emails.
1. If you are using the Outlook 2013 / 2016, you need to check Open replies and forwards in a new window option in File > Options > Mail before using Always reply with default account. See screenshot:
2. You can check or change the default account in the Account Settings windown by clicking File > Info > Account Settings > Account Settings. See screenshot:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.