Outlook 2010: How to add personal folder file?
Amazing! Use Efficient Tabs in Word (Office) like Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer!
Read more Free download
- Click the File in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Select Info >> Account Settings then Account Settings… again.
- Click the Data Files tab.
- Click Add…
- Either browse to an existing PST file that you already have, or provide a file name to create a new Personal Folder.
- Click OK, then Close.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.