How to forward an invite meeting as general email in Outlook?
Sometimes, when you receive an invite meeting in Outlook, you want to forward this invite meeting as general email to others, how can you handle it? Actually, you can insert the invite meeting as outlook item in an email.
remove all duplicate emails from one mail folder in outlook
|We usually receive many duplicate emails with same subjects and attachments which are needed to be removed.The Duplicate Mails in Kutools for Outlook can quickly remove all duplicate emails and keep one only in seconds. Click for 45 days free trial!|
|Kutools for Outlook: with dozens of handy Outlook add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 45 days.|
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
To forward invite meeting as email, you cannot use the Forward command, but need to create a new email.
1. In the Mail view, click New Email under Home tab to create a new email.
2. In the Message box, edit the To, Subject and body as you need, then click Insert > Outlook Item. See screenshot:
3. In the Insert Item dialog, select the folder which contains the meeting invitation from Look in section, and then select the meeting you want to insert from Items list, then check Text only.
4. Click OK. Now the meeting invitation has been inserted as text. Then click Send to send the email.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.