How to always reply messages in a fixed format automatically in Outlook?
By default, Outlook will always reply with the initial format of the received email. If you want to change the formatting of the reply emails and use it as the default reply formatting in the future, you can try the methods in this article.
Actually, you can manually change the email formatting when replying in Outlook. Please do as follows.
1. Open an email and click Reply button under the Home tab to reply it.
2. In the reply email window, go to the Format Text tab, then choose an email format as you need in the Format group. See screenshot:
3. Composing your email and send it.
Now the email has been replied in the specified format.
If you need to set one format as the default replying format in Outlook and always use it automatically in the future. The Fixed Reply Formatting utility of Kutools for Outlook can do you a favor.
1. Click Kutools > Fixed Reply Formatting > Set Reply Formatting. See screenshot:
2. In the Set Reply Formatting dialog box, select a reply formatting as you need, and click the OK button. Then click OK in the next popping up dialog box.
3. Now you need to click Fixed Reply Formatting > Enable Fixed Reply Formatting to make the utility take effect. See screenshot:
From now on, when replying emails, the message format will always be the format you have specified in step 2.
If you want to have a free trial of this utility, please go to free download the software first, and then go to apply the operation according above steps.
Kutools for Outlook includes 20+ powerful features and tools for Microsoft Outlook. Free to try with no limitation in 45 days. Download the free trial now!
Kutools for Outlook
More than 100 Advanced Functions for Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365