How to always reply messages in a fixed format automatically in Outlook?
By default, Outlook will always reply with the initial format of the received email. If you want to change the formatting of the reply emails and use it as the default reply formatting in the future, you can try the methods in this article.
Actually, you can manually change the email formatting when replying in Outlook. Please do as follows.
1. Open an email and click Reply button under the Home tab to reply it.
2. In the reply email window, go to the Format Text tab, then choose an email format as you need in the Format group. See screenshot:
3. Composing your email and send it.
Now the email has been replied in the specified format.
If you need to set one format as the default replying format in Outlook and always use it automatically in the future. The Fixed Reply Formatting utility of Kutools for Outlook can do you a favor.
1. Click Kutools > Fixed Formatting > Fixed Reply Formatting > Set Reply Formatting.
2. In the Set Reply Formatting dialog box, select a reply formatting as you need, and then click the OK button.
3. Now you need to click Fixed Formatting > Fixed Reply Formatting > Enable Fixed Reply Formatting to make the utility take effect. See screenshot:
4. In the popping up Kutools for Outlook dialog box, click OK.
From now on, when replying emails, the reply message will be changed to the format you have specified.
If you want to have a free trial of this utility, please go to free download the software first, and then go to apply the operation according above steps.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.