How to open all subfolders from Outlook?
If you create multiple subfolders under your Outlook folders, how could you open or expand all of these subfolders immediately? This article, I will introduce a useful VBA code for you to solve this job.
Please apply the following VBA code to expand all subfolders from all Outlook accounts:
1. Hold down the ALT + F11 keys to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. Click Insert > Module, and paste the following macro in the Module Window.
VBA code: Open all subfolders from Outlook:
Sub ExpandAllMailFolders() Dim xCurrentFolder As Folder Dim xAllFolders As Folders Dim xFolder As Folder On Error Resume Next Set xCurrentFolder = Application.ActiveExplorer.CurrentFolder Set xAllFolders = Application.Session.Folders For Each xFolder In xAllFolders Call ProcessFolders(xFolder) Next Set Application.ActiveExplorer.CurrentFolder = xCurrentFolder End Sub Sub ProcessFolders(ByVal CurFolder As Folder) Dim xSubfolder As Folder On Error Resume Next If CurFolder.DefaultItemType <> olMailItem Then Exit Sub Set Application.ActiveExplorer.CurrentFolder = CurFolder DoEvents If CurFolder.Folders.Count = 0 Then Exit Sub For Each xSubfolder In CurFolder.Folders Call ProcessFolders(xSubfolder) Next End Sub
3. Then press F5 key to run this code, and all subfolders in all accounts of your Outlook have been expanded, see screenshot:
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoI have been looking for this answer for a long time! Thank you.