How to auto forward email messages in Outlook?
When you are away on a trip and you don’t want your vacation being interrupted by Outlook emails but you still need to deal with this emails on time, now you need to forward your incoming messages to others and let them help you deal with it as soon as possible. This tutorial will show you several methods of how to auto forward email messages in Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.
1. Please click Home > Rules > Manager Rules & Alerts. See screenshot:
2. In Rules and Alerts dialog, under E-mail Rules tab, click on New Rule option.
3. Then a Rules Wizard dialog pop up. Under Start from a blank rule, select Apply rule on messages I receive, and then click Next to continue.
4. Selecting any condition allows you to forward the specific email that meets your requirement. But uncheck all the conditions, the rule will be applied to every message you receive. When you unchecked all the conditions, click Next then a prompt box will pop up, click Yes.
5. Now in the new Rules Wizard dialog box, please select forward it to people or public group option In step 1 section, and click people or public group in Step 2 section. See screenshot:
6. When a Rule Address dialog popping up, click your desired address and then click on To button (you can also double-clicking on the address to select it). Or you can directly type the email address in the To field. Finally click OK.
7. Now it returns to the previous window, and you can see the previous people or public group was replaced by your specified email address. Click Next to see the further information.
8. When an exceptions dialog popping up, select any exception that you would like to apply to this rule and then click Next. Tip: Most users leave the exceptions unchecked.
9. Now you get into the last Rules Wizard dialog box, please type a name for the new rule in the Step 1 box, check options in the Step 2 section, and click the Finish button. See screenshot:
10. And now you get back to the Rules and Alerts dialog box, please click the OK button to close it.
The above setting rule method is complicated and time-consuming for many Outlook users. Here with the Automatic Forward utility of Kutools for Outlook, you can easily auto forward all emails when receiving in Outlook.
Kutools for Outlook - With more than 20 handy Outlook add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days
1. Please enable the utility by clicking Kutools > Forward > Auto Forward Manager. See screenshot:
Note: If there has no auto forward rule existing, you can get into the Auto Forward Settings dialog box directly by clicking Enable Auto Forward.
2. In the popping up Auto Forward Settings dialog box, please click New button.
3. In the Auto Forward dialog box, (1) type a name for the new forward rule in the Rule name box; (2) click the Recipients button and specify the email address you will forward to in the opening dialog box; (3) check the All receiving emails option; (4) and click the OK button. See screenshot above:
4. When it returns to the Auto Forward Settings dialog box, you can see the rule you have just created displaying inside. Please click OK button to finish the settings.
Note: With Kutools for Outlook’s Automatic Forward utility, you can not only automatically forward all emails when receiving, but also automatically forward certain emails by special criteria such as email account, subject, and so on in Outlook.
Click to download Kutools for Outlook, 60-day free tiral no limitation!
20+ Powerful Tools and Features for Outlook 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / Office 365:
Compatible with Outlook 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / Office 365 (32/64);
Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 / 8 / 10, Windows Server 2003/2008, Citrix System and Windows Terminal (Remote Desktop) Server;
Free trial without feature limitation in 45 days!