How to create and use signature in Outlook?
It is polite to add your signature at the end of every email when you send or reply to. You don’t need to type the signature every time you send or reply an email because outlook provides you an easy way with editing your own signature and make it convenient to use. Please have a look at the following instructions.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
1. Click File > Options. See screenshot:
2. In the Options dialog, click Mail > Signature. See screenshot:
3. Then the Signatures and Stationery dialog pop up. In E-mail Signature section, click on New button.
4. Type a name for this signature, then click OK button.
5. After named the signature, move to the Edit signature part. Type your signature information in the blank area. You can also add Business Card, picture and Hyperlink to your signature. And adjust your word by using the word editing tools. Finally click OK button to close the dialog.
6. It will return to the Options window, then click OK to finish the whole creating operation.
7. When you edit email, the signature will automatically show on the content edit area. See screenshot:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.