How to create and use signature in Outlook?
It is polite to add your signature at the end of every email when you send or reply to. You don’t need to type the signature every time you send or reply an email because outlook provides you an easy way with editing your own signature and make it convenient to use. Please have a look at the following instructions.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
1. Click File > Options. See screenshot:
2. In the Options dialog, click Mail > Signature. See screenshot:
3. Then the Signatures and Stationery dialog pop up. In E-mail Signature section, click on New button.
4. Type a name for this signature, then click OK button.
5. After named the signature, move to the Edit signature part. Type your signature information in the blank area. You can also add Business Card, picture and Hyperlink to your signature. And adjust your word by using the word editing tools. Finally click OK button to close the dialog.
6. It will return to the Options window, then click OK to finish the whole creating operation.
7. When you edit email, the signature will automatically show on the content edit area. See screenshot:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.