How to show or view email messages by conversations in Outlook?
Outlook 2013 and 2010 has a new feature of showing your email boxes’ messages as conversations. You can sort and link your messages which has the same subject by this show as conversations function. It gives you an efficient way to know what has been discussed in these emails because it organized all the same subject emails together as a tidy group. But, how to enable this feature? Please look at the following article.
- Automate emailing with Auto CC/BCC, Auto Forward by rules; send Auto Reply (Out of Office) without requiring an exchange server...
- Get reminders like BCC Warning when replying to all while you're in the BCC list, and Remind When Missing Attachments for forgotten attachments...
- Improve email efficiency with Reply (All) With Attachments, Auto Add Greeting or Date & Time into Signature or Subject, Reply Multiple Emails...
- Streamline emailing with Recall Emails, Attachment Tools (Compress All, Auto Save All...), Remove Duplicates, and Quick Report...
1. As usual, your email message were listed by default as follows.
2. There are two ways for you to enable the conversations feature.
Go to the View tab and check the Show as Conversations box. See screenshot:
Alternatively, click on Arrange By: Date tab bellow the email search field, and then select Show as Conversations option from the popup list.
3. After enable Show as Conversations utility, a prompt box will pop up. Select the folder you want to show message as conversations.
4. Now, the email messages was listed as follows. You can double click to open it.
5. Besides, you can choose to expend to see all detail items by clicking the small icon before the message.
6. When you open the message, you can see there are a Next button and a Previous button existing on the right in every email message. You can navigate between the newer message and the older one by clicking on these two buttons.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.