How to show or restore the envelope icon in notification area in Outlook?
If Outlook envelope icon didn’t show in desktop notification area when you receive a new message, maybe the showing envelope icon option was unchecked. If you want to get noticed by the icon, you need to enable it. The following instructions will show you how to show the envelope icon.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
1. Click File > Options. See screenshot:
2. In the Outlook Options dialog, click Mail. Under Message arrival section in the right pane, check Show an envelope icon in the taskbar box, then click OK.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.