How to remove or delete holidays from calendar in Outlook?
You may want or need to remove holidays that you have added in your Outlook calendar. This tutorials will show you how to remove the holidays.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
1. Make sure that you are in Calendar section. Click View > Change View > List to list all holidays in order to easily manage them.
2. If you just want to remove a holiday, please select that holiday, right-click on it, then click Delete from the list to remove it. But if you want to remove multiple holidays, please hold Ctrl key to select them one by one, and then right-click on the holiday among them, click Delete to delete all the selected holidays.
3. But, if you want to remove all holidays from Outlook calendar, Please click View > Categories. See screenshot:
4. Then the holidays will be sorted by categories. Now, click on the Categories row, right-click on it, and then click Delete from the list.
5. When a prompt box popping up, click OK to start removing all holidays.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 8 months agoHow can you do this in Office 365?
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 11 months agoAmazingly Helpful!!! :) Thanks a lot!
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoHelpful. Thank you. !!!
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoThat doesn't work. I get an error in Outlook 2013 saying you cannot make changes to this read only folder. Cannot remove US holidays.