How to add and remove hyperlinks in Email in Outlook?
Hyperlink feature is a cute feature, and help readers directly follow to a web page, document, or even a specific position in one document, etc. You can apply this useful feature in an email message in Microsoft Outlook too. This article will show you the way to add and remove hyperlinks in an Email message at ease.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
It is similar to add or insert a hyperlink in an Email message as that you do in Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
Step 1: Select the text in Message window that you will add a hyperlink for.
Step 2: Click the Hyperlink button in the Links group under the Insert tab.
In addition to the Hyperlink button in the Ribbon, you can also get it in the context menu with right clicking the selected text.
Step 3: In the Insert Hyperlink dialog box, enter the web page address in the Address box;
If you want to link to a place in current document, click the Place in This Document button in the left bar, and select a Heading or bookmark.
If you want to link to an Email address, click the E-mail Address button in the left bar, and enter an Email address in the E-mail Address box.
If you want to link to an existing file in your computer, click the Existing File or Web Page button in the left bar, and click the button behind the Look in box, and select a file in the browser.
Step 4: Click OK button.
Then the hyperlink is added for the selected text. You can follow the link with holding the Ctrl key and clicking the hyperlink simultaneously.
It is quite easy to remove a hyperlink in an Email message in Microsoft Outlook.
Step 1: Select the text with hyperlink that you will remove.
Step 2: Right click the selected text, and click the Remove Hyperlink item in the context menu.
Now the hyperlink is removed from the selected text.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.