How to add image / logo to signature in Emails in Outlook?
The most recognizable thing of one company, enterprise, or organize may be its logo. It is a good idea to add your logo into signatures in emails. And this article will introduce the way to add a logo or image to your signature in Email message in Microsoft Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
First of all, save your logo as an image. And then you can insert your logo or images into signature with following steps:
1. In the Message window, click the Signature button in the Include group under Message tab.
Apart from the way above, you can also get the Signature button in the Include group under the Insert tab.
2. Click the Signatures item in the drop down list.
3. In the Signature and Stationery dialog box, select one signature that you will add a logo or image to in the Select signature to edit box.
4. In the Edit signature section, place the cursor at the position where you will insert a logo or image.
5. Click the Image button .
6. In the Insert Picture dialog box, select the logo or image you will insert, and click the Insert button. After clicking the Insert button, you can see the logo or image is inserted in the signature.
7. Click the OK button in the Signature and Stationery dialog box.
Note: Up to now you have inserted your logo or image into selected signature. If you set this signature with logo or image as default signature, the inserted logo or image and original signature information will show in every message you compose automatically.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 9 months agoHow can I make my logo smaller to go under my signature in Outlook?
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 months agoHi Karen,
Methods are provided to resize images in Signature in this article, click to view details.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 11 months agoHow can I add text next to a photo in signature for Outlook
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 months agoHi Delina,
Set image alignment. This article may help you: https://www.extendoffice.com/documents/outlook/3845-outlook-signature-align-image.html
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoThe text could be wrapped around the photo if you use a table. What i did was that I created the signature in the email body using the table and tehn changed the color of borders to white. Then I copied that table into the signatures window.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoHow do you get the text to be wrapped around the photo? It seems very limited on what we can do.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoYou can use excel to create your signature, paint the "grid" white to make it invisible on the signature, make sure to merge and resize cells to fit your image and text design accordingly, then select all the cells including the image and copy,
Then paste the table at your signature on Outlook, then adjust on excel and keep pasting it until perfect.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 months agoDo you want to buy or sell your kidney for money, Apollo Hospital is urgently in need for kidney donor at the rate of ($270,000) 1.70 CRORE, Payment procedure 50% (85 LAKHS) advance payment before operation, If any one is willing to sell please contact us.
Need Genuine Donors.
Waiting for your responds
Contact No +2349075565949