How to add meeting organizer column in Outlook?
By default you are not able to find out any information about meeting organizer, until you open the meeting in a new window. It is tedious to open a meeting every time for getting the organizer information. Actually you can change the calendar view to list view, and add / show the Meeting organizer information in the events list in a column.
Before you configure the view settings, you must make sure the Microsoft Outlook is in the Calendar view. You can get into the Calendar view by clicking the Calendar in the navigation pane.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
Step 1: Change the Calendar view to list.
- In Microsoft Outlook 2010 / 2013, click the View > Change View > List to list all meetings and events.
- In Microsoft Outlook 2007, click the View > Current view > All Appointments.
Step 2: In Outlook 2010 / 2013, click the View > View Settings; or in Outlook 2007, click the View > Current view > Customize Current View.
Step 3: In the popping up dialog box, click the Columns button in the left in Outlook 2010 / 2013.
By the way, in Outlook 2007 there is no Columns button, but the Fields button, just click it.
Step 4: In the new Show Columns dialog box, configure the settings as follows:
- Select the All Appoint fields in the Select available columns from: drop down list;
- Select and highlight the Organizer item in the Available columns: box.
- Click the Add button.
Step 5: Now the Organizer item is added to the Show these columns in this order: box,
- Select the Organizer item in the Show these columns in this order: box.
- Click the Move Up button to move it between other items.
Step 6: Click OK button.
Now get back to the Outlook, there is a From column inserted in the position you assigned in Step 5. It is easy to find out organizers of both appointments and meetings in the From column.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.