How to add hyperlinks to signature in emails in Outlook?
A hyperlink gives readers ability to easily follow to the web page you assign before. And message recipients may reach through your web site quickly, if you insert a hyperlink to your signature in email messages. This article is to help you insert hyperlinks to signature in Email messages in Microsoft Outlook simply.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
1. Get into the Message window by creating a new email.
2. Click Insert > Signature > Signatures. See screenshot:
By the way, you can also find Message > Signature in the Include group.
3. In the Signatures and Stationery dialog box, select the name of signature you will add a hyperlink to in the Select signature to edit box.
Optional: If you want to create a new signature with hyperlinks, you can click the New button below the Select Signature to edit box. And then type a name for the new signature in the popping up dialog box. See the following screen shot:
4. In the Edit signature section, select and highlight the text you will add a hyperlink for, and click the Hyperlink button in the toolbar.See screenshot:
5. Then the Insert Hyperlink dialog box comes out, please enter the website address in the Address: box, and click OK button.
6. Now you can click the OK button in the Signatures and Stationery dialog box to finish editing.
However, if you want this edited signature with hyperlinks inserted in new messages and Replies / Forwards messages automatically, you have to configure the default signature as follow:
Apply a signature in every new message automatically: In the Choose default signature section, select the signature you want to apply in the New Messages: drop down list.
Apply a signature in every Replies / Forwards message automatically: In the Choose default signature section, select the signature from the drop down list of Replies/forwards:.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoThank you, thank you, thank you.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years ago