How to turn on / off reminders and reminder sound in Outlook?
Reminder is a cool tool to remind you something in Microsoft Outlook on time. However, sometimes it is a litter inconvenient that the Reminder pops up expectedly and interrupt your work. This article is arranged to show you how to turn off and on reminders and reminder sound in Microsoft Outlook as you wish.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
This part is a tutorial about how to turn on or off reminders or reminder sound in Microsoft Outlook 2010 and 2013.
Step 1: Click the File > Options.
Step 2: In the Outlook Options dialog box, click the Advanced in the left bar.
Step 3: Go to the Reminders section:
To turn off all reminders, please uncheck the Show reminders option; and vice versa.
To turn off only the reminder sound, please uncheck only the Play reminder sound option and keep Show reminders option checked; to turn on the reminder sound, please check the Play reminder sound option.
The following steps will walk you through turning on or off reminders or reminder sound in Microsoft Outlook 2007.
Step 1: Click the Tools > Options.
Step 2: In the Options dialog box, click the Advanced Options button on the Other tab.
Step 3: In the Advanced Options dialog box, click the Reminder Options button.
Step 4: In the Reminder Options dialog box,
If you want to turn off all reminders, please uncheck the Display the reminder option; and to turn on all reminders, please check this option.
If you want to turn off only the reminder sound, please uncheck the Play reminder sound option and remain the Display the reminder option checked; and to turn on reminder sound, please check the Play reminder sound option.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.