How to enable and disable macros in Outlook?
This article is provided to walk you through enabling and disabling all macros in Microsoft Outlook 2007, 2010, and 2013.
This first part will show you how to enable and disable macros in Microsoft Outlook 2010 and 2013.
1. Click the File > Options.
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box, click the Trust Center in the left bar.
3. Click the Trust Center Settings button.
4. In the Trust Center dialog box, click the Macro Settings in the left bar.
5. In the Macro Settings section:
To enable all macros, please check the Enable all macros (not recommended; potentially dangerous code can run) option.
To disable all macros in your Microsoft Outlook, please uncheck the Enable all macros (not recommended; potentially dangerous code can run) option.
6. Click OK buttons in each dialog box.
7. Restart your Microsoft Outlook 2010 or 2013 to activate it.
To enable or disable macros in Microsoft Outlook 2007, please do it as following:
1. Click the Tools > Trust Center.
2. Click the Macro Security in the left bar.
3. Go to the Macro Security section:
To enable all macros, please check the No security check for macros (Not recommended) options.
To disable all macros in your Microsoft Outlook, please uncheck the No security check for macros (Not recommended) options.
4. Click the OK button.
5. Please restart your Microsoft Outlook 2007.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.