How to export a calendar from Outlook as a .pst file?
This is guidance about how to export the data of a calendar from Microsoft Outlook as a .pst data file.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
Step 1: Open the Import and Export dialog box:
- In outlook 2007, please click the File > Import and Export.
- In Outlook 2010, please click the File > Open > Import.
- In Outlook 2013, please click the File > Open & Export > Import / Export.
Step 2: In the Import and Export Wizard dialog box, please select and highlight the Export to a file, and then click the Next button.
Step 3: In the Export to a File dialog box, please select and highlight the Outlook Data File (.pst), and then click the Next button.
Step 4: In the Export Outlook Data File dialog box:
- Select and highlight the calendar folder that you want to export. In our example, we select the calendar folder of Ta-Kelly.
- Uncheck the Include sub folders option.
- Click the Next button.
Step 5: In the Export Outlook Data File dialog box:
- Click the Browse button, and In the Open Outlook Data File dialog box select and open a folder to save this exported file, and enter a name in the File name: box, and at last click the OK button.
- Check the Do not export duplicate items option if you want to avoid creating duplicate items when exporting.
- Click the Finish button.
Step 6: Then the Create Outlook Data File dialog box comes out:
- If you do not want to add password for the exported file, just click the OK button without entering any passwords.
- If you want to add password for the exported file, please enter a password in the both Password: box and Verify Password: box, and then click the OK button.
Note: You will export the selected calendar data as an Outlook .pst file, but the exported calendar still exists in the Microsoft Outlook.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoI am trying to export calendar items FROM Microsoft Calendar TO Outlook Calendar. I don't find Microsoft Calendar when I use the browse feature. Everything in this article works up to that point.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoGreat but how do I now import it ?
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoGreat article but how do I now import it ?
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoexport calender from outlook2013 to pst