How to insert page breaks in an Outlook email?
If you are composing an email message and need the recipient prints this email out with page break at specific spots, can you find the page break function in Outlook? With this tutorial, you can easily insert page breaks in an Outlook email when composing.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
1. In the new composing email window, place the cursor on where you want to insert a page break. See screenshot:
2. Right click on the position where the cursor places on and then click Paragraph… from the right-click menu.
3. In the Paragraph dialog, click Line and Page Breaks tab. Under Pagination, check Page break before box. And finally click OK to close it.
Note: If you want to insert multiple page breaks in your email message, please repeat the above operation.
4. Usually, you can’t see the page break marks in your email. If you are not sure the position you have just inserted page break and want to see it. Please go to Format Text, and click the Show/Hide button in the Paragraph group.
5. Now, you can see there is a dark spot appearing on your email body. That’s the page break mark.
6. When the recipient received and printed this email, the email content will be printed separately depending on the page break.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.