How to insert page breaks in an Outlook email?
If you are composing an email message and need the recipient prints this email out with page break at specific spots, can you find the page break function in Outlook? With this tutorial, you can easily insert page breaks in an Outlook email when composing.
- Automate emailing with Auto CC/BCC, Auto Forward by rules; send Auto Reply (Out of Office) without requiring an exchange server...
- Get reminders like BCC Warning when replying to all while you're in the BCC list, and Remind When Missing Attachments for forgotten attachments...
- Improve email efficiency with Reply (All) With Attachments, Auto Add Greeting or Date & Time into Signature or Subject, Reply Multiple Emails...
- Streamline emailing with Recall Emails, Attachment Tools (Compress All, Auto Save All...), Remove Duplicates, and Quick Report...
1. In the new composing email window, place the cursor on where you want to insert a page break. See screenshot:
2. Right click on the position where the cursor places on and then click Paragraph… from the right-click menu.
3. In the Paragraph dialog, click Line and Page Breaks tab. Under Pagination, check Page break before box. And finally click OK to close it.
Note: If you want to insert multiple page breaks in your email message, please repeat the above operation.
4. Usually, you can’t see the page break marks in your email. If you are not sure the position you have just inserted page break and want to see it. Please go to Format Text, and click the Show/Hide button in the Paragraph group.
5. Now, you can see there is a dark spot appearing on your email body. That’s the page break mark.
6. When the recipient received and printed this email, the email content will be printed separately depending on the page break.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.