How to convert calendar to icalendar file in Outlook?
When you share a calendar with the E-mail Calendar feature, the calendar is exported and attached in your email message as an .ics file. Actually you can convert a selected calendar into an icalendar file directly with the Save Calendar feature for easily sharing it.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
The following steps will guide you to convert a selected calendar to icalendar file in Microsoft Outlook in a walk.
Step 1: Shift to the Calendar view with clicking the Calendar in the Navigation Pane.
Step 2: Select the calendar that you will convert to ical file.
Step 3: Please click the File > Save Calendar.
Note: There is no Save Calendar feature in Outlook 2007. You can click the File > Save As instead.
Step 4: In the Save As dialog box,
- Open the folder that you will save this calendar in;
- Enter a name in the File name: box;
- Please select and keep the iCalendar Format in the Save as type: box.
Step 5: Click the More Options button in the Save As dialog box.
Step 6: In the New Save As dialog box, click the Date Range: box, and select the Specify dates from the drop down list.
Step 7: Enter specific date in the Start: box and End: box according to your needs.
It is optional to check the Show time within my working hours only option.
Step 8: Click the OK button and Save button to finish the converting.
Then the calendar of specified period you enter in the Step 7 is exported, and converted to the icalendar (ical) file in a minute.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.