How to convert calendar to icalendar file in Outlook?
When you share a calendar with the E-mail Calendar feature, the calendar is exported and attached in your email message as an .ics file. Actually you can convert a selected calendar into an icalendar file directly with the Save Calendar feature for easily sharing it.
- Automate emailing with Auto CC/BCC, Auto Forward by rules; send Auto Reply (Out of Office) without requiring an exchange server...
- Get reminders like BCC Warning when replying to all while you're in the BCC list, and Remind When Missing Attachments for forgotten attachments...
- Improve email efficiency with Reply (All) With Attachments, Auto Add Greeting or Date & Time into Signature or Subject, Reply Multiple Emails...
- Streamline emailing with Recall Emails, Attachment Tools (Compress All, Auto Save All...), Remove Duplicates, and Quick Report...
The following steps will guide you to convert a selected calendar to icalendar file in Microsoft Outlook in a walk.
Step 1: Shift to the Calendar view with clicking the Calendar in the Navigation Pane.
Step 2: Select the calendar that you will convert to ical file.
Step 3: Please click the File > Save Calendar.
Note: There is no Save Calendar feature in Outlook 2007. You can click the File > Save As instead.
Step 4: In the Save As dialog box,
- Open the folder that you will save this calendar in;
- Enter a name in the File name: box;
- Please select and keep the iCalendar Format in the Save as type: box.
Step 5: Click the More Options button in the Save As dialog box.
Step 6: In the New Save As dialog box, click the Date Range: box, and select the Specify dates from the drop down list.
Step 7: Enter specific date in the Start: box and End: box according to your needs.
It is optional to check the Show time within my working hours only option.
Step 8: Click the OK button and Save button to finish the converting.
Then the calendar of specified period you enter in the Step 7 is exported, and converted to the icalendar (ical) file in a minute.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.