How to print only the first page of a message in Outlook?
With default print settings, Microsoft Outlook will print all content of a selected email message. In some cases, it may require to print only part of content in an email messages, for example print only the first page, print special selections, or print only attachments in an email messages, etc. This article will describe how to print only the first page of an email message in Microsoft Outlook easily.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
We will show you how to print only the first page of a messages in Outlook step by step.
Step 1: Select and highlight the email message that you will print in the Mail List.
Step 2: Open the Print dialog box:
- In Outlook 2007, please click the File > Print;
- In Outlook 2010 and 2013, please click the File > Print > Print Options. See the following screen shot:
Step 2: In the Print dialog box, please check the Pages option in the Page range (or Print) section, and enter 1 in the following box. See the following screen shot:
It depends on your own needs to enter the number in the Page box. For example, you need to print the first two pages, please enter 1, 2 in the box.
Step 3: Click the Print button (or OK button).
Then it will print the specified first page of selected email message in a minute.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.