How to rename RSS Feeds and their folders in Outlook?
Normally when you add a new RSS Feed, the new RSS Feed will be named automatically, and it will create a delivery folder named with the feed name at the same time. Sometimes you may want to change the feed name and the delivery folder name, and make them much recognizable. This article will guide you to rename RSS Feeds as well as the delivery folder of RSS Feeds.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
This section will describe steps in detail about how to change the name of RSS Feeds in Microsoft Outlook.
Step 1: Open the Account Settings dialog box:
- In Outlook 2007, please click the Tools > Account Settings.
- In Outlook 2010 and 2013, please click the File > Info > Account Settings > Account Settings. See the following screen shot:
Step 2: In the Account Settings dialog box,
- (1) Click the RSS Feeds tab;
- (2) Select and highlight the feed name that you will change;
- (3) Click the Change button.
Step 3: In the RSS Feed Options dialog box, please delete the old feed name, and enter a new one in the Feed Name: box.
Step 4: Click OK or Close buttons in dialog boxes to finish renaming.
This section will guide you to rename the delivery folder of RSS Feeds in Microsoft Outlook quickly.
Step 1: In the Navigation Pane, find out and select the delivery folder of RSS Feeds which you will rename.
Step 2: Right click the delivery folder, and select the Rename Folder in the right-clicking menu.
Note: You will get the Rename “your folder name” in the right-clicking menu in Outlook 2007, and “Your folder name” will show as the current name of selected folder.
Step 3: Now the name of RSS Feeds folder is editable, please delete the old name, enter the new name in the editing box, and then press the Enter key.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.