How to delete email stuck in Outbox of Outlook?
When you sending an email message that is too large for your email server, it will be stuck in your Outlook Outbox and hardly be removed. For easily delete the stuck email from Outbox, please follow the below tutorial.
You can easily delete stuck email in Outlook as follows.
1. Go to Send / Receive tab, and then click Work Offline. See screenshot:
2. After clicking Work Offline, you will see the Working Offline showing on the Status Bar.
3. Close the Outlook application and restart it.
4. Get into the Outbox by clicking it. Select the emails and then right click, then select Delete from the right clicking menu. Or you can just select the messages and press Delete key on the keyboard. See screenshot:
5. After deleting the stuck email message from the Outbox, please click the Work Offline button again to connect to the Internet.
If you have Kutools for Outlook, you can quickly remove all stuck messages in Oubox at once.Please do as this:
|Kutools for Outlook : with more than 100 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days.|
1. Go to the Outbox folder, and then click Kutools > Remove Stuck Messages, see screenshot:
2. And then a message box is popped out to remind you restart the Outlook to make this feature take effect, see screenshot:
3. Click OK, and restart the Outlook, now, you can see all the stuck emails have been deleted as you need
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.