How to print envelops from Outlook selected contacts?
With Outlook Mail Merge feature, you can easily create envelopes with Outlook selected contacts information and then print them all at once from Word application. Please look at the following tutorial for more details.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
1. Shift to the Contacts view by clicking Contacts in the Navigation Pane.
2. For easily select the contacts, in Outlook 2010 and 2013, please change the contact view to List by clicking View > Change View > List. See screenshot:
In Outlook 2007, please click View > Current View > Phone List.
3. After selecting contacts, in Outlook 2010 and 2013, please click Mail Merge in the Actions group under Home tab.
In Outlook 2007, please click Tools > Mail Merge.
4. In the Mail Merge Contacts dialog, you need to:
A: Check the Only selected contacts box under Contacts;
B: Under Merge options, select Envelopes from Document type drop-down list, and Printer from Merge to drop-down list. And then click OK.
1. You can create an envelope in a new document or an existing document as you need under Document file;
2. Save this contact data for feature use under Contact data file.
5. When a prompt dialog popping up, please click OK.
6. In the Mail Merge Helper dialog, click Setup button.
7. In the Envelope Options dialog, configure the envelope and printer settings under Envelop Options and Printing Options tabs separately. And then click OK. In this example, I keep all the options by default.
8. Then close Mail Merge Helper dialog and a blank envelope pops up. At the lower center of the blank page, click it, and a text box will be showed, see screenshot:
Tip：In the blank envelop, you need to enter your return address and the delivery address.
9. Click on the blank text and then click Address Block under Mailings tab.
10. In the Insert Address Block dialog, select a recipients’ name format under Insert recipient’s name in this format. And then click OK button.
11. Then you can see the text box is shown as below screenshot.
12. Click Preview Results in the Preview Results group under Mailings tab. And you can click and buttons to preview all the addresses.
After clicking Preview Results, you can see the difference as follows:
13. Then click Finish & Merge > Print Documents under Mailings tab.
14. In the Merge to Printer dialog, please check the All box, and then click OK button.
15. In the following Print dialog, click OK to start printing. And your envelopes which including the selected contacts information will be printed one after one.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.