How to track the assigned tasks in Outlook?
When you assigning a task to others, do you want to keep tracking on this assigned task until it is completed by the receipts? The following tutorial will show you how to track the assigned tasks in Outlook easily. After tracking the assigned tasks, when the recipients finish the task and mark it as complete, you will receive an email with the complete status. Please look at the following tutorial for more details.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
1. Shift to the Tasks view with clicking Tasks in the Navigation Pane.
2. Create a new task by clicking Home > New Task. See screenshot:
3. In the Task dialog, compose your task and then click Assign Task on the Manage Task group under Task tab.
4. After clicking Assign Task, please check the Send me a status report when this tasks is complete box.
5. Fill the recipients’ addresses in the To field, and then click Send button to send it.
When the recipients accept the task and mark it as complete after finishing, you will receive an email with task completed status. See screenshot:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.