How to delete or remove recurring appointments in Outlook?
You might be confused of how to delete a series of recurring appointments at once from the Outlook calendar after you finishing all of them or they are all unavailable for you. This tutorial will show you how to delete a series recurring appointment at once in Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
You can quickly delete the recurring appointments in Outlook as follows.
1. Shift to the Calendar view.
2. Click to select a recurring appointment which you want to delete the whole series.
3. Double click to open it.
4. In the popping up Open Recurring Item dialog box, please check the Open the series box, and then click OK button.
Tip: In Outlook 2013, you need to check The entire series option in the Open Recurring Item dialog box, see screenshot:
5. In the Appointment Series window, please click Delete on the Actions group under Appointment Series tab. See screenshot:
6. Then the series of recurring appointments are deleted from the Outlook calendar immediately. See screenshots:
Note: In Outlook, you can also delete series of recurring appointments by right clicking it. Please select one of the series appointment, and then right click it, and choose Delete > Delete Series from the context menu in Outlook 2010/2013, and the series of recurring appointments are deleted immediately.
Tip: If you are using Outlook 2007, please choose Delete from the right-clicking menu, and check Delete the series option in the popped out dialog then click OK button, see screenshots:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.