How to share tasks with others in Outlook?
With Microsoft Exchange server, you can not only share your calendar with others, but also can share your tasks with others. This article will show you how to share your Outlook tasks with others.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
With Microsoft Exchange server, you can easily share your tasks with others in Outlook as follows.
1. Please shift to the tasks view.
2. In Outlook 2010 and 2013, select the Exchange tasks folder under My Tasks section and right click on it, and then select Share > Share Tasks from the right-clicking menu. In Outlook 2007, please select Share Tasks… from the right-clicking menu. See screenshot:
Or you can click Folder > Share Tasks in the Outlook 2010 and 2013 Ribbon after selecting the Exchange tasks.
Click File > Folder > Share “Tasks…” in Outlook 2007. See screenshot:
3. Then the Sharing invitation – Tasks window pops up. Click To button to select the recipients that you want to share your tasks with. Compose the content and then click Send button to send it.
1. Make sure that the Allow recipient to view your Tasks folder box is checked;
2. It is optional to check the Request permission to view recipient’s Tasks folder box.
3. When the recipients received your sharing invitation and accepted it, all of your shared tasks can be viewed by them.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 10 months agoAre posts shared from now on or do you have to share the folder daily?
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 10 months agohow to create a task in office 2018 outlook
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoCan you actually share the tasks - all can edit, check off, etc.?
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoIs it possible to share a few tasks, but not all?