How to show duplicate email messages in Outlook?
Duplicate email messages may trouble most of Microsoft Outlook users frequently, which is caused by imported, copied, exchange errors, etc. It’s necessary to remove duplicate email messages, but some users may want to show and view the duplicates before deleting. Here I will introduce a tricky way to show duplicate email messages in Outlook with Kutools for Outlook’s Delete Duplicate Mails utility.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
Kutools for Outlook’s Delete Duplicate Mails utility can help you find out all duplicate email messages, and let you delete all duplicates with one click. Before removing duplicates, you can click to show the duplicate email messages.
Kutools for Outlook is a useful add-in with dozens of handy tools, which makes you work much easier, faster, and efficiently in Microsoft Outlook.
Step 1: Shift to the Mail view, and open a mail folder that you will show duplicate email messages in.
Step 2: Click the Duplicate Mails in the Delete Duplicate group on the Kutools tab.
Then all duplicate email messages are showed and listed in the Duplicate Mails dialog box at once, see screen shot below:
Step 3: If you want to show a certain duplicate email message in the Message window, just click this email message in the Duplicate Mails dialog box to open it.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.