How to mark an email message as not junk or spam in Outlook?
When you are using Outlook Junk E-mail filter function for filtering junk emails, you will find that sometimes the normal one is treated as spam and filtered to the Junk E-mail folder automatically. Based on that, you need to restore the mistake filtering one to the original folder which it was previously located. Dragging the junk email to the folder directly is not a good way because sometimes you are not sure which folder is the original folder of it. With this article, you will learn how to mark an email message as not junk and move it to the original folder automatically.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
For marking a junk email message as normal message in Outlook, please do as follows.
1. Click to open a Junk E-mail folder which you want to mark email as not junk inside.
2. Select the junk email you want to mark as normal one.
3. Under Home tab, please click Junk > Not Junk. See screenshot:
In Outlook 2007, click Actions > Junk E-mail > Mark as Not Junk.
Or you can right click on the junk email and then click Junk > Not Junk (Mark as Not Junk in Outlook 2007).
4. In the Mark as Not Junk dialog box:
1). if you want to always trust the email send from this address, please check the Always trust e-mail from “” box;
2). And if you check the box under Always trust e-mail sent to the following addresses, all emails which send to this email account are treated as normal;
3. Click OK to exit this dialog box.
Then the junk email is marked as not junk and moved to its original folder automatically.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.