How to send an email message with reminder in Outlook?
If you want to follow up an email message which you send to others. The best way is to add a reminder for yourself and the recipients to the email while composing it. After adding a reminder to the email message, you can check the respond of this email after sending and remind the recipients remembering to do some tasks. This article will show you how to send an email message with reminder in Outlook in details. Please do as follows.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
With the following steps, you can learn how to send an email with reminder.
1. Create a new email message by clicking New E-mail under Home tab.
2. In the Message window, please click Follow Up > Add Reminder under Message tab.
3. In the Custom dialog box, you can set the reminders for yourself and other recipients as follows:
1). Check the Flag for Me box;
2). In the Flag for Me section, please select Follow up in the Flag to drop-sown list;
3). Set up the Start date and the Due date;
4). Configure the Reminder date and time;
5). Check the Flag for Recipients box and then configure the date and time of it. After checking this option, the reminder can also work when the recipients receive the message.
6). Click OK button.
4. Then you can see the following reminders showing on your message. Composing your email and then send it.
And a reminder will pop out to remind you and the recipients when the time achieve your specified date and time.
Note: Adding reminder to message can only work in POP3 account.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.