How to send an email message with reminder in Outlook?
If you want to follow up an email message which you send to others. The best way is to add a reminder for yourself and the recipients to the email while composing it. After adding a reminder to the email message, you can check the respond of this email after sending and remind the recipients remembering to do some tasks. This article will show you how to send an email message with reminder in Outlook in details. Please do as follows.
- Automate emailing with Auto CC/BCC, Auto Forward by rules; send Auto Reply (Out of Office) without requiring an exchange server...
- Get reminders like BCC Warning when replying to all while you're in the BCC list, and Remind When Missing Attachments for forgotten attachments...
- Improve email efficiency with Reply (All) With Attachments, Auto Add Greeting or Date & Time into Signature or Subject, Reply Multiple Emails...
- Streamline emailing with Recall Emails, Attachment Tools (Compress All, Auto Save All...), Remove Duplicates, and Quick Report...
With the following steps, you can learn how to send an email with reminder.
1. Create a new email message by clicking New E-mail under Home tab.
2. In the Message window, please click Follow Up > Add Reminder under Message tab.
3. In the Custom dialog box, you can set the reminders for yourself and other recipients as follows:
1). Check the Flag for Me box;
2). In the Flag for Me section, please select Follow up in the Flag to drop-sown list;
3). Set up the Start date and the Due date;
4). Configure the Reminder date and time;
5). Check the Flag for Recipients box and then configure the date and time of it. After checking this option, the reminder can also work when the recipients receive the message.
6). Click OK button.
4. Then you can see the following reminders showing on your message. Composing your email and then send it.
And a reminder will pop out to remind you and the recipients when the time achieve your specified date and time.
Note: Adding reminder to message can only work in POP3 account.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.