How to send email to all contacts in Outlook at once?
For sending email to all contacts, Outlook provides you with no quick feature to select all contacts at once while composing email. Of course you can select all contacts by selecting the first contact and the last one in the contact folder with holding the Shift key on the keyboard simultaneously. But that may be time-consuming if there are hundreds of contacts existing in this Contacts folder. The best way for sending email message to all contacts in Outlook at once is to create a distribution list with all contacts inside, and then send email to this distribution list. Please browse this article for more detail information.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
For sending email to all contacts in Outlook at once, please do as follows.
1. Get into the Contacts view by clicking Contacts or People in the Navigation Pane.
2. Click Home > New Contact Group to create a new contact group.
3. Then a dialog box pops up, please give a name to this new distribution list by typing words in the Name textbox. See below screenshot:
4. Click Add Members, and select From Outlook Contacts from the drop down list. See above screenshot:
5. In the Select Members dialog box, please select all contacts and then click Members -> button. Then click OK button.
(1). For quickly selecting all contacts, please select the first contact and the last one with holding the Shift key simultaneously.
(2). If your contacts are populated in several contact folders, you can choose other contact folder from the Address Book drop down list and go on adding them to the Members box.
6. Then click Save & Close button in the Contact Group dialog box.
Now you can send email to the distribution list you have created above.
1. Go back to the Mail view by clicking Mail in the Navigation Pane.
2. Click Home > New E-mail to create a new email message.
3. In the Message window, please click To button. See below screenshot:
4. In the Select Names: Contacts dialog box, select the contact group with all contacts you have created just now and then click To button. And finally click OK button as above screenshot shown.
Now the specified contact group with all contacts has been added into the To box as below screenshot shown.
5. Compose your email and send it.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoNot right... The idiot box only gives only 20 contacts to choose from at a time, with no check boxes... So you can only add one at a time... LOL, with 800 odd contacts, see ya next year
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoDad's Request for Email.