How to view source code of html email body in Outlook?
Viewing source code gives you an opportunity of knowing the underlying html and the other server code existing in an html email body. With the following tutorial, you will learn how to view source code of html email body in Outlook.
- View source code of html email body in Outlook
- Easily view source code of an HTML message header with a cool tool
In Outlook 2010 or later versions, you can view source code of html email body as follows.
1. Double click to open an html email message whose source code you need to view.
2. In the Message (HTML) window, please click Actions > Other Actions > View Source in the Message tab. See screenshot:
Tip: If you are using Outlook 2007, please click Other Actions > View Source.
After clicking View Source, a text document will be opened immediately with the source code of the html email body displaying inside.
1. This View Source function can only be applied to html email message, if your opened message is not html format, you can change its format by clicking Message > Actions > Edit Message to display the Format Text tab, under the Format Text tab, click HTML in Outlook 2010 or later versions
And if you are using Outlook 2007, please click Message > Other Actions > Edit Message to display the Options tab, and then click HTML under Options.
2. You can also view the source code of html email body by opening the message and put the cursor at the message body then right click, choose View Source from the right-clicking menu.
If you have Kutools for Outlook installed, you can apply its Message Header Analyzer feature to view the source code of an HTML message header at ease.
1. In your Outlook, click to select the HTML email whose message header’s source code you will to view, and click Kutools Plus > Message Header Analyzer.
2. In the Message Header Analyzer dialog, please enable the Source Data tab, and you will get the source data of message header of the selected HTML email.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.