How to view source code of html email body in Outlook?
Viewing source code gives you an opportunity of knowing the underlying html and the other server code existing in an html email body. With the following tutorial, you will learn how to view source code of html email body in Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
In Outlook 2010 and 2013, you can view source code of html email body as follows.
1. Open an html email message that you want to view the source code of its body.
2. In the Message (HTML) window, please click Actions > Other Actions > View Source in the Message tab. See screenshot:
3. After clicking View Source, a text document will be opened immediately with the source code of the html email body displaying inside.
In Outlook 2007, you can do as follows to view the source code.
1. Open an html email message by double-clicking it.
2. In the Message (HTML) window, please click Other Actions > View Source. See screenshot:
(1). This View Source function can only be applied to html email message, if your opened message is not html format, you can change its format by clicking Message > Actions > Edit Message to display the Format Text tab, under the Format Text tab, click HTML in Outlook 2010/2013/2016:
(2). In Outlook 2007, please click Message > Other Actions > Edit Message to display the Options tab, click HTML under Options.
2. You can also view the source code of html email body by opening the message and put the cursor at the message body then right click, choose View Source from the right-clicking menu.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.