How to disable autocorrect in Microsoft Outlook?
In Microsoft Outlook, you can disable the autocorrect function to avoid Outlook correcting what you typed automatically in the email message. Please follow the below steps.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
In Outlook, you can turn off the autocorrect function as follows.
1. Click File > Options in outlook 2010 and 2013.
In Outlook 2007, please click Tools > Options.
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box of Outlook 2010 and 2013, please click Mail in the left pane, then click the Spelling and Autocorrect button in the Compose messages section.
In Outlook 2007, in the Options dialog box, under the Spelling tab, click the Spelling and AutoCorrection button.
3. When the Editor Options dialog box popping up, please click Proofing in the left pane, then click AutoCorrect options button in the AutoCorrect options section.
4. In the AutoCorrect dialog box, please go to the Autocorrect tab, then uncheck the Replace text as you type box. Then click the OK button.
5. Click the OK buttons in the following dialog boxes to finish the whole settings. And the AutoCorrect function has been disabled as you want.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.