How to send an email to all meeting attendees in Outlook?
Normally an update email will be sent to all email attendees after you change a meetings. However, sometimes you may need to send an extra email to all meeting attendees via email, how do you deal with it? In this article, I will introduce ways to easily send emails to all meeting attendees without updating meetings in Microsoft Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
If you are the meeting organizer, you can send an email to all meeting attendees with following steps.
Step 1: Shift to the Calendar view, and double click to open the meeting whose attendees you will send email to.
Step 2: Click the Contact Attendees > New E-mail to Attendees on the Meeting tab. See screen shot:
In Outlook 2007, please click the Message to Attendees > New Message to Attendees on the Meeting tab in the Meeting window.
Then a blank email is created with the subject and recipients of all meeting attendees. See screen shot:
Step 3: Compose this email, and click the Send button.
If you are a meeting attendee, you are also able to send emails to all attendees of this meeting. Please do as following:
Step 1: Shift to the Calendar view, and double click the meeting to open it.
Step 2: Click the Respond > Reply All on the Meeting tab. See screen shot:
Then a replying email is created with subject and recipients of all meeting attendees.
Step 3: Compose this replying email and Click the Send button.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 6 months agoDoesn't work any more
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoClear neat and precise!
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoThanks, exactly the answer I needed. I was looking for how to send meeting agenda to a meeting.