How to view multiple folders at once in Outlook?
For many Outlook users, some certain folders are frequently used during their daily work. It is very time-consuming to shift away the current opening folder and other folders. Actually, Outlook provides you with a feature of viewing multiple folders at once. With this feature, you can just navigate among these multiple folders instead of shift away the folder you have already opened.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
For viewing multiple folders at once in Outlook, please do as follows.
1. Staying at the folder you have already opened. Then right click the second folder which you want to view together.
2. For example, if you want to display the Tasks folder together with the folder you have opened, please right click the Tasks folder, and then click Open in New Window from the menu.
Then the Tasks window displays. You can keep opening desired folders in new windows with the above method and easily switch and view among them.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.