How to send meeting invitation with Bcc in Outlook?
Normally, you can Bcc (blind carbon copy) an email to recipients easily with typing recipients’ email addresses into the Bcc filed in Outlook. However, there is no Bcc filed in the meeting window when we sending a meeting invitation. In fact we can send meeting invitations with Bcc by adding Resource attendees in Outlook.
To send meeting invitation with Bcc in Microsoft Outlook, you can do as following:
1. Shift to the Calendar view, and create a new meeting invitation:
- In Outlook 2010 and 2013, click the New Meeting button on the Home tab;
- In Outlook 2007, click the File > New > Meeting Request.
2. In the Meeting window, click the To button.
3. In the popping up Select Attendees and Resources dialog box, find out and select the attendees that you will bcc the meeting to, then click the Resources -> button, at last click the OK button. See screen shot:
(1) Holding the Shift key, you can select multiple adjacent attendees with clicking the first one and the last one;
(2) Holding the Ctrl key, you can select multiple non-adjacent attendees with clicking each attendee one by one.
4. Now you get back to the meeting window, compose your meeting, and click the Send button.
Note: If you need to Cc (Carbon copy) a meeting to attendees, just add attendees into the Optional filed in the Select Attendees and Resource dialog box. See screen shot above.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.