How to show Calendar from Monday to Sunday in Outlook?
By default, the calendar in Month/week view displays from Sunday to Saturday in Outlook. However, some Outlook users may prefer to show calendar from Monday to Sunday. Here I will introduce a way to change the first day of week in Outlook, and show calendars from Monday to Sunday easily.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
To change the first day of week and show calendars from Monday to Sunday in Outlook 2010 and 2013, you can do as following:
Step 1: Click the File > Options.
Step 2: In the Outlook Options dialog box, click the Calendar in left bar, then click the First day of week box, and select the Monday from the drop down list.
Step 3: Click the OK button to close the Outlook Options dialog box.
After configuring, you will see calendars show from Monday to Sunday in the Month/week view.
To show calendars from Monday to Sunday in Outlook 2007, you can do as following:
Step 1: Click the Tools > Options.
Step 2: In the Options dialog box, click the Calendar Options button on the Preferences tab.
Step 3: In the Calendar Options dialog box, click the First day of week box, and then select the Monday from the drop down list.
Step 4: Click both OK buttons to close two dialog boxes.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.