How to create meeting from email recipients in Outlook?
When receiving an email message, sometimes you need to schedule a meeting to the email recipients directly while viewing the email. Actually, outlook provides you with this schedule a meeting to email recipients feature. Please browse the following tutorial for more details of creating meeting from email recipients.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2010-2019 and 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
For creating meeting from email recipients in Outlook, please do as follows.
1. Open an email message which you want to schedule a meeting to the recipients.
2. In the opened message, put your cursor on the recipient’s name or email address you want to create meeting to, when the Contact Card displaying, click the button, and then click Schedule a Meeting in the list in Outlook 2010. See screenshot:
In outlook 2013, when the Contact Card displaying, please click the Open Contact Card icon, then in the expanding box, click Schedule a meeting, see screenshots:
In Outlook 2007, right click on the recipient’s name or email address, then click Schedule a Meeting in the right-clicking menu.
3. Then the Meeting window pops up. Define the Start and End time for the meeting, and then click the Send button to send it.
1. This Schedule a Meeting feature can only create meeting to the selected recipient. If there are multiple recipients existing in the email message, and you want to create meeting to all of them, you need to manually copy and paste the recipients to the Meeting window of All Attendees list;
2. You can also add attendees to this meeting request with clicking the Add Attendees button and select the recipients.
3. If you need to add the meeting location to the meeting invitation, please change the view to Appointment by clicking Appointment in the Show group under Meeting tab, and then type your location and other required information.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoI can' find this feature anymore on Outlook 365... Any ideas?
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoAgree. There should be an option to create a meeting from a given email and add all the email recipients to the meeting invite.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoThis article doesn't respond to the issue. Most casual users of Outlook know how to set a meeting up with an individual and add additional recipients. The issue is needing to schedule a meeting with all of the recipients of an email. If there's 18 people in an email chain, it would be very handy to have an option to schedule a meeting with all of them instead of having to add them individually.