How to print calendar by category in Outlook?
You may be accustomed to creating calendar items by categories for easily managing your calendar in Outlook. Normally, a certain category is related to a specified kind of work. And sometimes you need to print calendar with specified meetings by certain category. . For printing calendar by category in Outlook, we now provide you method in details.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2010-2019 and 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
For printing calendar by category in Outlook, firstly you need to filter the items by certain category and then print the category item only. Please do as follows.
1. Shift to the Calendar view by clicking Calendar in the Navigation Pane.
2. Open the calendar with the specific category you want to print.
3. In Outlook 2010 and 2013, please click View > View Settings. See screenshot:
In Outlook 2007, please click View > Current View > Customize Current View.
4. In the Advanced View Settings/Customize View dialog box, please click the Filter button.
5. In the Filter dialog box, please click the Categories button under More Choices tab. See screenshot:
6. Then a Color Categories dialog box pops up. In the Color Categories box, please check the Category box you want to print only, and then click the OK button.
For example, if you want to print all calendar items marked by Blue Category, please check the box before Blue Category. See screenshot:
7. Then click OK buttons in the following dialog boxes to finish the setting. Then you will see the calendar items with specified category is filtered out in the selected Calendar.
8. Click File > Print > Print to start printing the calendar.
In Outlook 2007, please click File > Print, and click the OK button in the Print dialog box.
1. Before printing, you need to configure your proper print settings.
2. The filter will be applied to all calendars in Outlook.
3. After printing the specific category calendar, you can display all the other categories calendars again as the previous view settings as follows.
1). Clicking View > Reset View in Outlook 2010 and 2013.
In Outlook 2007, please click View > Current View > Define View. In the Custom View Organizer dialog box, choose Current view settings in the View Name box, and then click the Reset button. See screenshot:
2). Then click the OK button in the prompt box.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.