How to print reminder list in a certain calendar in Outlook?
Some users get used to making work schedule with reminders in Outlook. Sometimes, some users require to print the reminder list, nevertheless, it seems impossible to print the reminder list from the Reminder window. Actually, we can change the Calendar view to list all reminders, and then print the reminder list easily. Here is the detailed description about printing reminder list in a certain calendar in Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
The following step-by-step guidance will help you print the reminder list in a certain calendar folder in Outlook.
Step 1: Open the calendar folder that you will print the reminder list, and change its view with clicking the Change View > List on the View tab.
Note: In Outlook 2007, you can click the View > Current View > All Appointments.
Step 2: Click the View Settings button on the View tab in Outlook 2010 and 2013, and click the View > Current View > Customize Current View in Outlook 2007.
Step 3: In the coming dialog box, click the Filter button.
Step 4: In the Filter dialog box, go to the Advanced tab, and:
(1) Click the Field > All Appointment fields > Reminder;
(2) Click the Conditior (or Condition) box, and select the equals from the drop down list;
(3) Click the Value box, and select the Yes from the drop down list;
(4) Click the Add to List button and OK button.
Step 4: Now you get back to the first dialog box, click the Columns button (or Fields button).
Step 5: In the Show Columns dialog box, you need to:
(1) Click the Select available columns from box, and select the All Appointment fields from the drop down list;
(2) Click to highlight the Remind Beforehand in the Available columns box;
(3) Click the Add button;
(4) Click to highlight the Reminder Beforehand in the Show these columns in this order box, and then click the Move up button to move it below the Subject.
(5) Click the OK button.
Step 5: Click the OK button to close the first dialog box.
Step 6: Click the File > Print > Table Style, and then click the Print button. See screen shot below:
Note: In Outlook 2007, you can click the File > Print.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.