How to delete all calendar items/entries in Outlook?
Usually, you can delete an appointment or meeting in Outlook with selecting it and pressing the Delete key. How about deleting a variety of appointments and meetings in Outlook, such as deleting all appointments or meetings in a certain Calendar folder? This article will guide you to delete all calendar items or calendar entries from a certain Calendar folder in Microsoft Outlook easily.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
To delete all Calendar items or entries from Microsoft Outlook, you can do as following steps:
Step 1: Shift to the Calendar view, and open the calendar folder in which you will delete all items.
Step 2: Change the folder view with clicking the Change View > List on the View tab.
Note: In Outlook 2007, you can click the View > Current View > All Appointments.
Step 3: Select all items listing in the folder with pressing the Ctrl + A keys in a meanwhile.
Step 4: Press the Delete key to delete all items.
Note: If there are meetings existing in the selected calendar folder, after clicking the Delete key, the meeting windows will pop up. You need to send the cancellation to the meeting attendees by clicking the Send Cancellation button in the Meeting window.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.