How to enable/show Clipboard in Outlook?
When copying or cutting multiple pictures, pieces of text, etc., the copied or cut pictures and text are stored in the Clipboard, and we can use them in any Office applications, including the Microsoft Outlook. In this article, I will show you how to enable or show the Clipboard in Microsoft Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
When composing an email message in Microsoft Outlook, you can easily enable or show the Clipboard with clicking the launcher at the bottom-right corner of Clipboard group on the Message tab. See screen shot below.
Some Outlook users may require enable or show the Clipboard in the main window. There is no Clipboard button showing in the Ribbon. However, we can add the Clipboard button into the Quick Access Toolbar of Outlook 2013.
Step 1: Click the drop down button in the Quick Access Toolbar, and then select the More Commands from the drop down list. See screen shot below.
Step 2: In the Outlook Options dialog box,
(1) Click the Choose commands from box, and then select the All Commands from the drop down list;
(2) In the Commands list, click to highlight the first Clipboard.
(3) Click the Add button.
(4) Click the OK button.
Step 3: Now you get back to the main window, click the Clipboard button at the Quick Access Toolbar, and the Clipboard will come out immediately. See screen shot below:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.