How to enable/show Clipboard in Outlook?
When copying or cutting multiple pictures, pieces of text, etc., the copied or cut pictures and text are stored in the Clipboard, and we can use them in any Office applications, including the Microsoft Outlook. In this article, I will show you how to enable or show the Clipboard in Microsoft Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
When composing an email message in Microsoft Outlook, you can easily enable or show the Clipboard with clicking the launcher at the bottom-right corner of Clipboard group on the Message tab. See screen shot below.
Some Outlook users may require enable or show the Clipboard in the main window. There is no Clipboard button showing in the Ribbon. However, we can add the Clipboard button into the Quick Access Toolbar of Outlook 2013.
Step 1: Click the drop down button in the Quick Access Toolbar, and then select the More Commands from the drop down list. See screen shot below.
Step 2: In the Outlook Options dialog box,
(1) Click the Choose commands from box, and then select the All Commands from the drop down list;
(2) In the Commands list, click to highlight the first Clipboard.
(3) Click the Add button.
(4) Click the OK button.
Step 3: Now you get back to the main window, click the Clipboard button at the Quick Access Toolbar, and the Clipboard will come out immediately. See screen shot below:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.