How to add signature to ribbon in Outlook?
Adding signature to Outlook ribbon helps you easily select signatures no matter which tab you are locating in while composing email messages. In this article, we will show you how to add signature to ribbon in Outlook with details.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
For adding signature to ribbon in Outlook, please do as follows.
1. Create a new email message, right click the Quick Access Toolbar, and then click Customize Quick Access Toolbar in the right-clicking menu.
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box, you need to:
1). Select All Commands in the Choose commands from drop-down list;
2). Scroll down to select Signature in the commands list;
3). Click the Add button;
4). Click the OK button. See screenshot:
3. Then the signature button is added in Outlook ribbon of the Message Window.
Note: you can also right click on the Signature button under Message tab in the new Message window, then select Add to Quick Access Toolbar from the right-clicking menu to add the signature to the ribbon.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.