How to change signature based on from address field in Outlook?
In Outlook, you can specify different signatures for different accounts. When the From address field changed, the signature will be changed automatically. Please browse the below tutorial for more information about changing signature based on from address field in Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
Please do as follows to change signature based on From field in Outlook.
1. Create a new email message. In the Message window, click Signature > Signatures under Message tab.
2. In the Signature and Stationary dialog box, go to the Choose default signature section under E-mail Signature tab. In the Choose default signature section, you need to:
1). Select an email account in the E-mail account drop-down list;
2). Specify a signature in the New messages drop-down list;
3). Specify a signature in the Replies/forwards drop-down list;
4). Click the OK button.
3. For setting different signature to another email account, please repeat the above step 2 to specify signature under certain email account.
After the setting, you can see the signatures are changed automatically when the From field changed.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.