How to add contacts to Auto-Complete list in Outlook?
The Auto-Complete function in Outlook helps you easily find recipients based on what you've entered when composing an email message. By default, after sending emails, the auto-complete list willl be filled with the contacts' email addresses. Actually, you can manually fill the auto-complete list with multiple contacts addresses at once in order to make the future work more efficient. In this article, we will show you a method to fill the Auto-Complete list with multiple email addresses at the same time in Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
To add multiple contacts to the Auto-Complete list in Outlook, please do as follows: 1. Create an email message.
1. In the Message window, click the To button in the message header.
2. In the Select Names dialog box:
3. Then all selected contacts are added to the To field in the Message window as while as the Auto-Complete list. Then close the Message window without saving.
4. From now on, when you type the first letter of the recipients’ email addresses into the To or Cc field, all the relative contacts you have selected above are showing in the Auto-Complete list immediately. See screenshot:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.