How to bulk add contacts to contact group in Outlook?
Outlook provides with no direct method for bulk adding contacts to contacts group. If you really want to add multiple contacts to contact group at once, here is a trick for you.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
Please do as follows to bulk add contacts to contact group in Outlook.
1. Shift to the Contacts or People view and create a new contact group by clicking New Contact Group under Home tab in Outlook 2010 and 2013.
In Outlook 2007, click the drop-down icon in the New button, and select Distribution List in the drop-down menu.
Note: If you want to bulk add contacts to an existing contact group, please double click to open it.
2. In the Contact Group window, click Add Members > From Outlook Contacts under Contact Group tab.
In the Distribution List window in Outlook 2007, click Select Members under Distribution List tab.
3. In the Select Members dialog box, you need to:
1). Select the contact folder which the contacts exist in the Address Book drop-down box;
2). Hold the Ctrl key to select the contacts one by one if the contacts are discontinuous. Or click the first contact, hold the Shift key and click the last contact if the contacts are continuous in the contacts folder;
3). Click the Members button;
4). Click the OK button.
4. Then the contacts are bulk added to the contact group. Click the Save & Close button to save it.
Note: If that’s a new created contact group, you need to type a name in the Name box before saving it.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.