How to change the default follow up time in Outlook?
As we know, when we add a follow up reminder for an email in Outlook, the default follow up time is 4:30 PM (or other time depending on your working hours). However, you may want to change the default follow up time, and let it remind you at the beginning of working hours, such as 9:00 AM. In this article, I will show you how to change the default follow up time in Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
To change the default follow up time in Outlook, you can do as following:
Step 1: Right click an email, and then select the Follow Up > Set Quick Click from the right-clicking menu.
Step 2: In the coming Set Quick Click dialog box, click the box and then select the Tomorrow from the drop down list, and then click the OK button. See screen shot:
From now on, when you add a follow up reminder for an email with right clicking and selecting Follow Up > Add Reminder in the right-clicking menu, the follow up time is 9:00 AM by default.
(1) The default follow up time depends on your working hours specified in Outlook. For example, your working hours cover from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, the default follow up time is 8:30 AM with this method above.
(2) We can’t add follow up reminders for emails in the IMAP accounts.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.